Officially open!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hey friends! I am so excited, because this is my very first blog post. Along with having opened my Etsy within the last 5 weeks, a blog has always been something I have wanted to do. There is series, that I participate in, done every Friday led by Naptime Diaries and Tiny Twig and last weeks message really made me feel as though I should basically just do it! Start this blog, that is. I took a risk 5 weeks ago by opening my shop and now I am ready to tackle the other risk, putting myself out there for others to judge, simply by words and pictures.

I do not know where this blog will end up taking me, but I am excited. I love how many amazing people you can meet and befriend through the power of social media. I want to use this blog as a place for encouragement for women, mothers, families... But also so many other fun things.

I hope you will follow along with me as I begin to take baby steps in this! Should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design