Favorite Things.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

So, I want to share some things that I am currently loving so much!



How cute is this card?! I totally love it. Maybe I should buy it for my husband.



These shelves are so amazing! You can even customize them by choosing the wood color and the inside paint color!



I love everything that Wind and Willow Home produce. These would be perfect gifts for anyone (or just keep them for yourself)!



I love the colors and prints on this scarf available at Modcloth. It would be perfect over a basic t-shirt!

This is a great idea to add some color into your home! I definitely need to try this in ours, because we have so many bare walls!


What are some of your current favorite products/ideas?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design