Shop Restock

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hey guys! If you have recently been browsing through my shop and I have been out of something, I am working really hard to bring back some of your favorite products and also new things. If there is a specific design, or style, you're looking for leave me some feedback. I would be more than happy to help out!

Here are some things I have restocked this week:
This awesome black and white striped blanket went so quickly the first time I had it in the shop. It's so great because it's totally gender neutral AND modern.



This navy floral blanket is just beautiful. The design is gorgeous and perfect for any new baby girl (or not so new, because the size is completely customizable)!

And lastly, this orange and white striped blanket. I love it because it's a little outside the basic blues and pinks for new babies and is bright orange and so fun! This sweet blanket was also featured on Brit + Co's Top 20 Modern and Stylish Baby Blankets! Be sure to check that out, because there are some amazing products listed!


This personalized name blanket isn't necessarily a restock, but I am currently processing 4 different blankets for this, so it has definitely been a huge hit lately! 


What was your favorite restock? Do you have a design you would like to see back in the shop?

I have something new coming SOON!
All I can say is: ANCHORS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design